A friend of mine and I have come up with the idea to do something interesting with mechanisms.
We're thinking of building a multi-legged walking machine.
I'd like to use this page to document the journey.
Step # One-Half, Before We Start...
- Create a human powered walking machine (powered by one or two people).
- Be able to steer.
- Have basic walking function on flat terrain (dirt or asphalt). Climbing a curb would be nice, but that's phase II.
- Optimal mechanism footpath:
What's the Goal Here?
- Have some fun.
- Learn something new.
- Make something cool and unique.
- Play with software.
- Play with tools and metal.
- Stay safe.